i didn't know this story when i was a kid but i distinctly remember having to figure out to toss a gold ball into a pond to attract a frog in King's Quest IV and having NO IDEA why that worked. to be fair, i spent most of my time while playing Sierra games in that state?? i knew to kiss the frog from general cultural osmosis but the whole "frogs are attracted to gold balls" is part of the story i'd missed and which still feels baffling!
Friday, 26 February 2010
Thursday, 25 February 2010
Wednesday, 24 February 2010
Tuesday, 23 February 2010
1. you've made a sober, on purpose, trip to a garden centre.
2. politicians/ teachers/ policemen/ freshers are looking younger these days.
3. you're a christian, or a tory.
4. you've watched more than 25 minutes of Time Team in one go.
5. you were born on or before the 23rd February 1980.